Update Your Application Information

You must register in order to have access to your application on-line. If you did not apply online you must register in order to have access to your application information.

You may make changes to your application information at any time or complete this Change of Information form and return it to a participating housing authority or you can get a form at any participating housing authority.

Log In or Register Now

There is some information that cannot be changed without the permission of a participating housing authority. You cannot change:

  • Head of Household
  • Date of Birth of Head of Household
  • Social Security Number or Alien Registration #
  • Application ID #

If you need to change this information because of an entry error or a change in household members you must contact a participating housing authority to make such a change. You will be required to provide supporting documentation, i.e. death or permanent illness certification, new certified birth certificate, Social Security documentation of correct number, divorce, or certification from the Head of Household to make a Head of Household change.

The most important change in household information is a change in your mailing address.

If an update of the waiting list is done and the letter does not reach you at your mailing address on file, your application will be removed.